Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC, Ajmer) has published the schedule for the forthcoming Rajasthan Administrative Services Mains, RAS 2012.

The exam will start on 30th of May, 2013 and last exam will be on 17th June, 2013.

The complete schedule is :

DAY           DATE                     MORNING         9.00 AM TO 12.00 Noon
                                     COMPULSORY PAPERS

Thursday     30-05-13      General Knowledge & General Science

Friday         31-05-13     General Knowledge of Rajasthan, Rajasthani Society, Art & Culture                                                          
Saturday  01-06-13         General Hindi

Sunday     02-06-13         General English




                             OPTIONAL

DAY          DATE                   MORNING                    EVENING
                               9.00 AM TO 12.00 Noon              2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM


Tuesday   04-06-13
                                 1. Botany –I                               1. Botany –II
                                 2. Commerce & Accountancy- I   2. Commerce & Accountancy- II
                                 3. Physics –I                              3. Physics –II
                                 4. Sanskrit Lit. - I                       4. Sanskrit Lit. - II

Wednesday    05-06-13 
                                  1. History-I                                 1. History-II

Thursday   06-06-13  
                                 1. Agriculture – I                        1. Agriculture – II
                                 2. Computer Science – I             2. Computer Science – II
                                 3. Electrical Engg. – I                 3. Electrical Engg. – II
                                 4. Mechanical Engg. – I              4. Mechanical Engg. – II
                                 5. English Lit. – I                       5. English Lit. – II
                                                             
                              
Friday   07-06-13 
                                    1. Mining Engineering – I             1. Mining Engineering – II
                                    2. Sociology – I                           2. Sociology – II
                                    3. Anthropology - I                           3. Anthropology - II
                                                    
Saturday   08-06-13
                                1. Computer Engg. – I                   1. Computer Engg. – II
                                2. Crop Husbandry with                2. Crop Husbandry with
                                 Horticulture - I                                 Horticulture - II
                                3. Electronics &                             3. Electronics &
                                 Tele-communication Engg.-I                 Tele-communication Engg.-II
                                4. Psychology - I                            4. Psychology - II


Monday 10-06-13

                             1. Dairy Processing & Technology     1. Dairy Processing & Tech.
                             2. Philosophy -I                                 2. Philosophy -II                                                                                  


Tuesday      11-06-13                          
                              1. Geology – I                                1. Geology – II                          
                              2. Hindi Lit. – I                              3. Hindi Lit. – II


Wednesday       12-06-13
                              1. Geography – I                            1. Geography – II
                              2. Sindhi Lit -I                                2. Sindhi Lit -II

Thursday   13-06-13
                             1. Political Science                         1. Political Science
                              & International Relations-I              & International Relations-II

                             2. Public Administration - I              2. Public Administration - II

Friday       14-06-13 
                               1. Civil Engineering – I                     1. Civil Engineering – II
                               2. Economics – I                              2. Economics – II
                               3. Chemistry – I                               3. Chemistry – II
                       
Saturday    15-06-13
                                1. Law - I                                       1. Law - II
                                2. Management – I                          2. Management – II

Sunday     16-06 -13
                                 1. Mathematics - I                       1. Mathematics - II
                                 2. Statistics – I                            2. Statistics – II
                                 3. Zoology – I                             3. Zoology – II


Monday     17-06-13
                                  1. Home Science – I                        1. Home Science – II
                                  2. Urdu Lit. - I                                2. Urdu Lit. - II

                                  3. Animal Husbandry                      3. Animal Husbandry
                                and Veterinary Science – I                  and Veterinary Science – II

For more information please click RPSC.