Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC, Ajmer) has published the schedule for the forthcoming Rajasthan Administrative Services Mains, RAS 2012.

The exam will start on 28th of January, 2013 and last exam will be on 13 February, 2013.

The complete schedule is :

DAY           DATE                     MORNING         9.00 AM TO 12.00 Noon
                                     COMPULSORY PAPERS

Monday     28-01-13      General Knowledge & General Science

Tuesday     29-01-13     General Knowledge of Rajasthan, Rajasthani Society, Art &                                                        Culture
Wednesday  30-01-13         General Hindi

Thursday     31-01-13         General English




                             OPTIONAL

DAY          DATE                   MORNING                    EVENING
                               9.00 AM TO 12.00 Noon              2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM


Saturday   02-02-13    1. Botany –I                               1. Botany –II
                                 2. Commerce & Accountancy- I   2. Commerce & Accountancy- II
                                 3. Physics –I                              3. Physics –II
                                 4. Sanskrit Lit. - I                       4. Sanskrit Lit. - II




Sunday    03-02-13     1. History-I                                 1. History-II

Monday   04-02-13     1. Mathematics - I                       1. Mathematics - II
                                 2. Statistics – I                            2. Statistics – II
                                 3. Zoology – I                             3. Zoology – II
                                
                               
Tuesday   05-02-13     1. Mining Engineering – I             1. Mining Engineering – II
                                 2. Sociology – I                           2. Sociology – II
   
Wednesday 06-02-13  1. Dairy Processing & Technology 1. Dairy Processing & Tech.                                      1. Philosophy -I                            2. Philosophy -II                                                        
Thursday   07-02-13  1. Computer Engg. – I                   1. Computer Engg. – II
                                2. Crop Husbandry with                2. Crop Husbandry with 
                                 Horticulture - I                                 Horticulture - II
                               3. Electronics &                             3. Electronics &
                              Tele-communication Engg.-I                 Tele-communication Engg.-II
                              4. Psychology - I                            4. Psychology - II

Friday      08-02-13  1. Chemistry – I                             1. Chemistry – II
                              2. Geology – I                                2. Geology – II
                              3. Management – I                         3. Management – II
                              4. Hindi Lit. – I                              4. Hindi Lit. – II

Saturday  09-02-13  1. Animal Husbandry                      1. Animal Husbandry
                            and Veterinary Science – I                  and Veterinary Science – II
                              2. Geography – I                            2. Geography – II

Sunday   10-02-13   1. Political Science                         1. Political Science
                              & International Relations-I              & International Relations-II

                             2. Public Administration - I              2. Public Administration - II

Monday 11-02-13  1. Civil Engineering – I                     1. Civil Engineering – II
                            2. Economics – I                              2. Economics – II
                            3. Anthropology - I                           3. Anthropology - II

Tuesday 12-02-13  1. Home Science – I                        1. Home Science – II
                            2. Law - I                                       2. Law - II

Wednesday 13-02-13  1. Agriculture – I                        1. Agriculture – II
                                 2. Computer Science – I             2. Computer Science – II
                                 3. Electrical Engg. – I                 3. Electrical Engg. – II
                                 4. Mechanical Engg. – I              4. Mechanical Engg. – II
                                 5. English Lit. – I                       5. English Lit. – II
                                 6. Urdu Lit. - I                           6. Urdu Lit. - II